2021 Otterbein University Piano Sale
The therapeutic benefits of playing music are extensive, but it is important to recognize practicing social distancing and administer suitable sanitizing procedures. We want to ensure the overall health and safety of our patrons, staff, and friends visiting campus by appointment to support and perpetuate this valuable program. The following precautions are firmly put in place to be compliant with State, County, and University policies:
- All staff members will wear facial masks while on site at the event.
- All staff members entering the event will perform routine daily temperature checks to ensure health and safety of others.
- This event is by appointment only. Capacity guidelines will limit the number of individuals able to be on site at a given time.
- Facial masks will be required for all entry into the event space. If you do not have a mask, our staff will have these available on site.
- If you demonstrate any symptoms of Covid-19 or have had close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have Covid-19, please collaborate with us to schedule a “Virtual” appointment instead.
- Social distancing policies will be enforced throughout the event space including all waiting, office, and instrument selection areas.
- Our staff will be cleaning all surfaces several times per day to ensure safety for all in attendance.
- A temperature check will be conducted for all guests prior to entry. Anyone measuring 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be admitted. A record of the temperature logs will be meticulously maintained including all associated contact information.
- Please use hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.